Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo

So one thing about not really being totally settled into the apartment yet is trying to cook sucks. I made my first real meal and have been chowing down on the leftovers. Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo! Click here for the Vegan Cashew Alfredo Recipe

I haven't had Fettuccine Alfredo since going vegan and it was so yummy to finally be able to eat it again. The recipe is cashew based and is surprisingly creamy. The one flaw with the recipe is lack of salt so shake a little garlic salt over the top and you're good to go.

So I was chowing down on this yummy dish today while waiting for the UPS guy because my new skates came today!!! I'm so excited to have legit skates. I was a little embarassed about showing up at practices with the crummy skates that I had and sure enough it was the first thing someone said to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment