Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ink

I've been really itching to get a new tattoo lately. It's been a year and a half since my last round under the needle and I think my body is ready for a little modification. I have a serious issue with being a tattoo snob, but body modification can be a serious, nearly religious, experience for many people and I take it very seriously. I mean I'm all for doing what you want with your body, but hello! Unless you're in a tribe, stay away from tribal arm bands.

Soooooooo I was super pumped to discover Fuck Yeah Tattoos. Usually tattoo websites have mostly okay tattoos with the occasional awesome piece of art, but Fuck Yeah Tattoos is nothing but awesome tattoo after awesome tattoo and it makes my heart go AKOJHNFOUEFH!!!!!








My next tattoo is going to be something along the lines of:









and I'm super pumped about it! I'm hoping to have by Valentine's Day. No particular romantic reason necessarily, but I feel like it's far enough away that I can reasonably raise the money to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment