Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Wishlist

It's been a while since I just sat and browsed through all of the wonderful items on Etsy and I finally has a chance to allow myself another eyegasm this weekend. I have to admit, I'm constantly impressed with the fabulous artisans on Etsy and the ridiculous idea that all of these wonderful things are at our disposal.....well providing you have the cash. Either way, it just blows my mind sometimes.

I love all of her items! I want almost every piece she has, but, since I've already established that I'm a sucker for nautical stuff, I love this the most.


This seller has a ton of awesome stuff, but I want this ring the second I get some extra spending money. I'm currently in the middle of painting my set of nesting dolls and this ring is just so creative and cute.

I love all whiteowl's funky lacy pieces, but I love the way this one acts like a collar.

I love big chunky rings (as if you couldn't tell from the items I make myself) and I've been really into this rough crystal rings lately. I don't like cute little petite stone rings and rings like this are just awesome. I love that this particular ring has a sizable band and the other is just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment