Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Boxes

So packing packing and more packing. Joy. I friggin
hate packing. I feel like it makes you compartmentalize your life into boxes and tape labels and categories and bleh. I was going through some stuff from my dad's house that I hadn't had a chance to pick up from when I was living there and I found all my old sketch books from high school all the way through to last summer's drawing class. I'm always terrified to look through my old artwork because most of it is embarrassing emo shit, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Not too horrible, eh?

I also got new business cards in the mail! I'm really excited about them because I was able to use some of the photos from the pin up photo shoot on my cards. I think they're quite purty.



No comments:

Post a Comment