Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Last night Ari, Nicole, and I got free tickets to a pre screening of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and OHMYGOSH it was UH-FREAKING-MAZING! I don't know what the comic to movie comparison is like, but I would consider it on my list of at least top 20 favorite movies of all time. Every minor detail was so well done that I want to watch it 19823712837 more times to take in every last one of them. Kieran Culkin was totally the best part of the whole movie.If you grew up in the late eighties and through the nineties, you will LOVE this movie. Guaranteed.

Watching Scott Pilgrim really made me miss having crazy colored hair. There's one scene where Ramona says "I change my hair every week and a half. Get used to it." It made me so sad because I used to dye my hair every two weeks and always had a fun new color. It some respects, it is really annoying having hair that needs so much upkeep which is why my hair is currently a "normal" color, but God I miss it some days.
In exciting craft news, check out what I'm working on......

BEAVERS!I haven't posted anything new in the shop in so long, but as soon as all this Boston hullabaloo is settled I'll have so many awesome new items to share.

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH! Lucky! I wanna see it so bad, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete