Sunday, August 8, 2010

13% on the 13th


I've decided to start a special promotion every time the 13th falls on a Friday. I think I'm just really anxious for Halloween to arrive. I didn't do anything exciting last Halloween and I have really high hopes this year. I needed to do something "spooky" related to keep my orange and black cravings down.

Anyways, I'm officially bored with only 9 articles of clothing, but there's no going back. I've always been well aware that having a lot of clothing and material possessions is much more of a "want" than a "need," but I like having fun with my appearance and I am extremely grateful that I have the ability to do so. This little experiment has definitely made me more aware of what a luxury it is to go without doing laundry for 2 weeks at a time or having the ability to change my clothes if I spill something on myself. I don't want to be one of those people that has a closet full of clothes and declares that they have nothing to wear because I have a lot of crap and my crap is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment