Saturday, July 10, 2010

Delightfully Tacky

Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky did a blog feature about The Morose Bee! I'm super excited about it because I love her blog and her style and I'm honored for her to have styled my jewelry!Here's what she said:
"I got this amazing necklace from The Morose Bee, and I love it! I'm definitely a fan of unique necklaces. I think I have a penchant for hanging my favorite things from around my neck. I have a Star Trek Enterprise necklace, a polaroid camera necklace, a scrimshaw square rigger necklace, and now a bicycle necklace! It's too cute. She's got some really fun things in her shop and for the month of July she's offering free shipping!"
What she said about free shipping is true, I'm offering free shipping on all items through July 31st. I didn't add the shipping costs into the price of the item or anything like that. The shipping is 100% free for the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment