Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Clothing Challange

A while ago I blogged about The Uniform Project and my desire to do some sort of 365 project. Well, today I got an e-mail from The Daily Worth about a wearing only 6 items of clothing for 30 days. The whole idea is to bring awareness to sustainable fashion and, in the case of The Daily Worth, to help people cut down on their budget.

I figure I have roughly 30 days until I'm in Boston and I need to start packing anyway soooo...this would be the perfect project for me! I realized very quickly while picking through my clothes that I can't do only6 items of clothing. I live in Florida and I work all day and I would sweat through everything in no time. So, I've upped the limit to 9 articles of clothing.

So here it is...
1. Plain White T-Shirt
2. Blank Tank Top
3. Flight of the Conchords T-Shirt
4. Floral Shirt
5. White Shirt
6. Denim Shorts
7. Denim Skirts
8. Black Shorts
9. Floral Jump Suit

My closet looks so empty and pathetic now..blehh

Poor Yoda being packed away with all of my clothes.

I'm really excited for this and how I can use the Morose Bee items to jazz up each day.



1 comment: