Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Sponsorships

My trains are still in the works. Actually I'll be putting them in the kiln today! I've also got a few other surprises going in today. Hopefully, by the end of this week there will be some awesome new jewelry to post about.

In the meantime, I've decided to sponsor a few blogs for the month of June, more specifically Which Goose's blog and Delightfully Tacky.

Emily from Which Goose seems to have found her niche and has some pretty impressive sales numbers on Etsy. Her headbands are beautiful and I have yet to see a single Treasury that is even remotely floral themed that does not include one of her headbands.



Delightfully Tacky is a great fashion blog. I love Elizabeth's style plus she lives in Alaska so there are always beautiful backdrops in all of her photos.


Also, when I logged onto Blogger this morning, I found this add on the side bar of my site. I'm guessing because I've tagged a few blog posts with the phrase "roller derby" it put that add on my site, but either way it kinda made me chuckle a bit. I went to the site and they've actually got some good stuff and decent prices so hey.. win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment