Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Greenaide Seedbomb Vending Machines

Okay, officially one of the coolest freaking things I've seen in a while. They're called Greenaid Seedbomb Vending Machines and Commonstudio is currently looking for financial backers for this project. The idea is the have the vending machines posted in various places around the country stocked full of seedbombs that contain appropriate plantlife for that particular region of the country. The money made from people buying seed bombs are going to be used to support community efforts like parks, etc....and least that's how I understand it. I think it's so awesome and if I owned a brick and mortar business I would want a seedbomb machine in front of it. You should go and watch the video and if you want to support the minimum donation is only $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment