Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist

I don't know what it is with me being sick on Wednesdays, but I have felt like crap for the last 3 Wednesdays. Although, this time I don't think I'm going to be able to shake it. I think that I am officially sick. This is a most unfortunate occurrence considering the Gainesville Art and Craft Show is this weekend and being sick would make that extremely unpleasant.

In honor of my current state, this week's Wednesday Wishlist is a collection of very cute items that are illness and injury related.

etsy seller: theblackapple
etsy seller: deadlypretty

2 comments:

  1. thanks for including me in this great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These wisdom cards from bipolarbettygoods are really cool!
    I saw the Feel Good pill bottles from LoucheLab before and they are a long time favorites! Also love theirJapanese style snack cups. Really cool items they got.

    ReplyDelete