Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thriftventure

Yesterday my friend Nicole and I went on a thrifty adventure through Lake Worth and Southern West Palm Beach. I knew there were a few thrift stores in the area, but there were literally dozens all on one road and we had no time to stop at them all. Some places were filled with gorgeous eyegasms floor to ceiling and other places were not so great and smelled like B.O. Overall it was a lot of fun and you'll have to keep an eye on the vintage section of my Etsy shop to see the fruits of our labor. Plus we're going back again next Monday to hit up things we missed. I'm very excited!

I've got a few new tea pot rings up right now

1 comment:

  1. It's Nicole! Hi, Nicole! I've been down around that area in Lake Worth, unfortunately I only found the ones that were dark and spooky and smelled of BO and desperation

    ReplyDelete