Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebrity Stache Part 3

While my Salvador Dali mustache is drying, let's see if you can guess who this Celebrity Stache belongs to


I'll give you a hint
In other news, spent the day with my ladies running about town snapping photos with a disposable camera. For the first time in years I took pictures with my friends without everyone running to the camera to make sure the picture was "acceptable" in case it should find it's way to the internet. Plus we actually have to wait to get them developed *gasp*! Talk about a thrill. I'm sure when I finally get around to dropping the cameras back off at CVS the photo quality will be just fabulous and I'll be sure to share.


And now for today's celebrity stache:


JOHN WATERS
The man who rocks a pencil thin mustache like no one else

No comments:

Post a Comment