Monday, January 25, 2010

doing the friedrich

I made what I had been referring to as "The Walrus Mustache" or "The Detective Mustache" only to realize this morning that it look an awful lot like a facial accessory on a certain philosopher.

the stache:


the man:
Unintentional, but I found it quite amusing. I would also like to add that the mustache is so large that it almost covers my lips, much like dear Friedrich.

I'm thinking about doing a whole collection of mustache necklaces that are inspired by famous figures throughout history who rocked a killer stache. Aside from the Walrus/Nietzsche stache, I already have the Mario which can be seen here. My next move might be Bill the Butcher as played by Daniel Day-Lewis in Gangs of New York.

I doubt anyone reads this yet, but suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment